Still have not received any payments since 9th of January !HELPPPPPPPP

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

I have sent @steeven dm with all the details required ,the only thing i can think of is that i stopped receiving payments since i synced my mobile phone on the rewards .Has anyone had this issue ?

Feel free call that whorever you like. I like call that kind issue S.C.A.M. if they dont change policy about 4 devices or dont have users control deleting old not used device if they dont want change max 4 device policy. If not I will call that a SCAM

@Octalander21 please see my reply to your DM. This is still a known issue that’s being investigated and updates can be tracked here - Fix for BAT not porting to Uphold wallet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.