Still can't print. I've posted this before. I've seen others post this before. You guys just lets posts expire. How about answering?

I can print fine in everything EVERYWHERE! However, I can only “Print to PDF” in brave browser. Can to actually answer or you guys just going to let this one expire too?

just try to maintain your post. Be back every week. And ask for some answers

Hello, there, @Darkangelo. Could you provide more information, such as Brave and OS version (open a new tab, type brave://version in the address bar and hit return)? If you could also send a screenshot of your print dialog, that would be very helpful. If you don’t know how to get a screenshot, see this post about tools for that. Once you have the image/recording, just drag it into your reply text entry box and it should upload into your reply post.

For example, I’m using Brave 1.5.27 Chromium: 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) nightly (64-bit) on macOS Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G1012), taken from this screen (click to enlarge):

and my print dialog looks like this:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.