Suggestion (SS) : 27 Classification : TAB - SETTING
PRIORITY IN MY OPINION: 7 on a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high)
You need to improve your switching setting (with brave://…)
this mean if i click cmd, alt or ctrl you do specific things:
- open in incognito with ctrl and +
- open home page with alt
- show a list of top pages if i click cmd + (example pubmed, google images and ebay.ch). then i can choose which of these three. this is like having 4 different home webpages.
or you can even add the way “if i click alt you open a new tab with the brave profile xxx” (even if i’m using yyy now). Or the same, but you show us the list of accounts (like i wrote in 3), so we can choose and we don’t configure “open new tab in brave account xx with alt and +”
another option is to open a tab to the left if we click shift and +
other example for smart +:
- open in new group
- open next to the current tab (but is better to integrate a whole option for this)
- open in new window
- duplicate all tabs from the current group you use to another group
- open a group of tabs at the same time (same like 3. but by using specific groups that we can configure). maybe without need to add a specific setting where we define the links, but just an option in bookmarks. so an option “add this folder in new tab smart group”. then we can add 5-10 folders.
- reopen last closed tab