Spotify skipping songs automatically on Brave

Spotify skipping songs automatically and songs stop playing after 10 seconds

2 Likes

Hello there @Shshnk13, please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. Please provide the following information in order to investigate further:

1. Description of the issue:

2. Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):1.2.3.

3. Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

4. Expected result:

5. Reproduces how often:

6. Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

7. Additional Information:

Be waiting for your response.

1 Like

Hello i’m having the same problem ! Is there a work around ? I can anwser the things you’re asking at the best of my knowledge :

1. When i’m press play on any song on spotify web player, it skips 4 song, then the ad are rolling (silent as usual but with the visuals in the corner) and then it starts a song 4 song later and after a couple of second like 10 it goes silent, the time is still running but no sound and if i press pause, it wont press play again !
  2. I dont quite understand whats request here. But i would say the step to see the bug is to press play on any song in the spotify web player…
  3. see description of the issue (i have a video but since i’m a new user i can’t upload attachment)
  4. I would like that when i click the song plays
    5)it happened a couple of time today, it’s still happening
  5. Mise à jour presque terminée. Relancez Brave pour la finaliser.
    Version 1.44.101 Chromium: 106.0.5249.65 (Build officiel) (arm64)
  6. Thank you so much for your help !
1 Like

WELL! I realized the update of Brave was pending and when i launch it again, it seem to have put an end to my problem !

1 Like

Glad to know the issue was solved through an update! If you have any other issues or concerns, please let me know or open a new topic on our community so we can further assist you.

Regards. :lion:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.