Sponsored Images not rewarded

yeah could be. Im still as confused as I was, but equally confident in the Brave team ensuring correct compensation.

Also my guess is if you want a Brave support team response to this thread linking them in before the end of today would be wise as from tomorrow these boards will be full of “where have all my BAT gone”. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, true :grin:
I will not tag support team for now, I guess they do what they can to make things work properly, I understand they are not big tech company with billions of $ and huge staff, if they pay attention to this fine, if not maybe some other time.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Let’s wait and see what happens with the actual earnings received too. Good luck!

1 Like

Yes, thanks, good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

Who marked this as a solution?

Today not showing any single ads

Ever since the price of BAT has been going up the rewards have been being calculated less and less. I’ve gotten credit for viewing maybe 2 ads in an hour, and then waited 2 hours to get credited with viewing another 5 if I’m lucky. Browser is set to view up to 10 ads an hour. I get that the amount of BAT per ad view has got to go down when the price rises so much but why stop rewarding period?

Yesterday I didn’t see any ad for hours but now they are displayed again, I even got reward for sponsored image :grin:

1 Like

Yah but only show Spoonserd images but not showing pop-up ads still waiting for 2 days

I never had that problem :thinking: if you have ads turned on in your settings there may be some technical problem. Did you try to report it?

i already reported but it’s not work

you facing same problem?

No, I never had problem with notification ads, only with Sponsored images, they are sometimes rewarded, sometimes not. Generally I believe those are technical issues and it is good to report them so people in Brave can know problems that exist, even if the solution is not immediately visible.

Thanks Wit5, I’m following along. Interesting so far.

I’m getting this behaviour periodically from Brave on all my devices at the same time (so, some days sponsored images give rewards, others don’t). The days they don’t work, I don’t see them recording in the history, so it’s not a problem of maximum number of ads per hours. It’s also interesting to note that, some days, I keep receiving ads which are not among those listed in my region which is kind of odd since I thought that https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ retrieved the data from the same source as Brave’s internal reward system.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.