Sponsored Images: Ad History + Brave Rewards not updating

Hi, I’ve received about 3 “SIMPLE Mobile” ads this morning and noticed that my Estimated Rewards haven’t updated even slightly:

So then I decided to check my ad history to see if these were somehow not registering. Today is January 28, but my ad history ends on January 27:

So what’s going on? Could it be the daily ad cap not resetting?

Thanks in advance!

Additional Info:

Browser Version:
Version 1.19.86

Timezone: UTC +3

1 Like

I got an error while trying to visit it (sponsored image):

Edit: still the same

1 Like

@mitko17 you don’t need to click on the ad for it to count as “viewed”. Besides, I think this is a different issue and you should have his own thread.

1 Like

@themadprogramer hi,try resetting the rewards (hope there are not many bat lost)

1 Like

Well, in that case I still have the same problem as @themadprogramer because I saw it like 10 times yesterday and didn’t get rewarded once. Weird…

1 Like

So I decided not to reset my rewards hoping things would be fixed on there own, and today I received sponsored images which seem to update BAT just fine.

On a related topic, it was suggested that this may have been due to installing/updating new extensions:

But that didn’t apply in my case as I hadn’t really installed/updated anything before ads broke.

Perhaps the issue was related to ad delivery?

1 Like

Bumping this; Brave continues to ignore Sponsored Images from day to day. Is there any clear reason or?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.