Sponsored ads not shown

hi, there team brave I have been seeing this issue for the past 3 days the sponsored background images that are shown on the new tab page are not coming up at all in my new tabs I checked my setting and looked whether somehow I have disabled them but that is not the case.I would like to know why am I facing this issue and how can this be fixed

1 Like

The same happens to me… how to fix it???
i´m using a desktop computer and windows sistem

[ Brave = always giving a headache ]

1 Like

The same happened to me. I used a desktop and smartphone.

1 Like

Yeah same here, both on my android and desktop browser. My friend have android and sponsored ads are showing on his phone

1 Like

Yes same problem from my side both android and laptop

1 Like

I have the same problem… I use the browser for some months now and never received sponsored images. I tried to delete browsing history, reinstalled and lost my BAT from notifications, etc, and nothing works.

1 Like

(https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/)
Its not a problem with the browser. There is no new sponsored image ads for the moment.

we just have to wait for a new sponsored image ads

1 Like

pretty sure the whole free BATs for ads thing is done folks. check the recent topics 90% are people asking the same thing. no one from support is replying with solutions, they just close the topics as solved.

1 Like

New sponsored image ads today… :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

In my region sponsored image adds are active. My brother receives them all the time and I also receive on my phone.

not a bug… sponsored image ads expired from time to time

https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/
it expire sometime… when there is no reward/sponsored image check these link. its a very useful link, you should bookmark it

I use brave for 3 months and never received a single sponsored image. Checked everything multiple times. Definitely a bug!

the ads are back to my browser guys i think the same would have happened to you

I dont get it??? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

HAHAHAHAHHWHAHWHHWY right. My wife gets them, I don’t. It must be that, since 2 years ago, right?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.