Sponsership ads only count rarely as ads

At first the sponsership ads actually counted,but now even if I see the sponsership ads on the new tab they rarely counts.The number of ads does not go up.
Does anyone know why this happens?

1 Like

yea. Today I had bybit, and didnt count.

Yeah me too.I got the bybit ad too.It didn’t count

Every now and then they do not count for unsure reasons. Like maybe the ad catalogs are refreshing and the ones shown are old ones that do not get updated? Then there could also be the fact that you can only get paid for 20 of them in a 24 hour period, and they will not payout til 24 hours later and you can only get paid for 4 of them in an hour. For example let’s say you get 4 at 8am, 10am, 12pm, 3pm and 7pm. If you see sponsored images at 7am the next day they will not count and will not count unitl 8am in the above example. And after 8am like at say 9am you will not see any until 10am etc.

So not sure if any of these reasons are what is occurring for you or not.

NTP Sponsored imaged in Android belong locale as set in Device Language. Ad notifications belong to locale as set in Device Region. @Kbfc @xMovingTarget Try changing your Device Language to one that matches your Device Region and you should be good to go. Refer to this post for more info-

1 Like

I don’t have the issue on my Android. Also the same by it ntp that did not count in the morning, are magically adding now :rofl:

It’s been three days since I got sponsership image ads.

Depends on ad campaigns. There is not always a campaign for NTPs.

i have found solution but require computer and ADB tool
reply to this for steps
change your language and region

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.