For work I’m using Splunk, a tool to analyse log data (see splunk.com). We use this through its web interface. Recently I switched to Brave, but now I’m noticing that the Splunk web interface is not working fully when I have shields enabled. In particular a few xhr requests gets blocked that are supposed to fetch details about the raw data.
By the way, when I deactivate shields, it works fine, so for me its not really a problem. However I thought you might want to know about this.
The request urls look like:
under status in the network panel it shows “(blocked:other)”
I realise that this might be hard to reproduce without having Splunk running somewhere :).