Sometimes my brave browser shows that the page has loaded but there is just blank dark page

Sometimes my brave browser shows that the page has loaded but there is just blank dark page. I have seen the answers to the same questions of other with this problem ant one of them was well I don`t see nothing wrong WLL OF COURSE YOU WONT SEE NOTHING WRONG yeah you used the link he gave you but the problem is not in the site so what is that guy on about… With me happens more often when i klick on something with the right mouse butto and I want to open the page in a new tab… and then NADA… but when i copy the link from the address bar and open a new tab and paste the link it is loading and is all good… SO come on BRAVE BROWSER I person I know have told me about BRAVE and from the begining till now thats 4 months I was verry happy the browser has no ads popping around and things it was all good until like 2 maybe 3 weeks ago it started to happen and the first time was when i opened a 3 tabs 3 different song all 3 on youtube but they just did nothing. I hope my info help you solve the problem I have told you as much details as I can remembee but if you need anything to ask and if I temember or know anyhing I will help you out guys…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.