Sometimes Brave won't start when mac wakes up

Description of the issue:

I leave my mac (mojave) on overnight with the monitor turned off, so it sleeps most of the night. I also “quit” Brave before turning off the monitor, so I know that it’s not running at night. In the morning I turn the monitor back on and wake the mac. Sometimes Brave will not come up immediately, when I click on the Brave icon in the dock. When I finally do get it to come up via a reboot or after killing processes, all my tabs are gone. Since I have it set for “continue where I left off”, and have about 20 tabs up most of the time, this takes me quite a while to get back to where I was. Helps that the web sites are in my cache, but having them not appear in my history as “20 closed tabs”, more or less, is a time sink.

Does anyone else see this on a mac? I’ve gone back to using Chrome for the time being, it’s just too repetitive and too much time to re-open all these tabs. And I’m curious if Chrome will do the same thing, hasn’t yet, though.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
See above.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
See above.

Expected result:
When I wake my mac in the morning, and click on Brave icon, Brave should come up with the tabs open that were open when I quit out of Brave the night before.

Reproduces how often:
Occasionally, not always.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
MacOS 10.14.5
Brave Version 0.66.99 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: