Someone help them?

I have acquaintances who use brave who tell me that they cannot post on the forum … because their publishers are suspended for no reason … they have already written to the support email but they never responded …

That they write internally to the MOD or ADMIN and resolve their temporary suspension that is something random from the system

They already did it but they have not responded or helped

answer calm be calm.

Hi @MALG, if they’ve emailed into [email protected], their accounts will be reviewed there. If you’d like, you can DM me the emails linked to their account. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello, I have left you a message privately regarding my account with my associated email and my information. I’d like it when you can read it.

Thank you very much for the attention

Hello @Jos1706 , please email [email protected] if your account is suspended. Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve been sending mail for 10 days and I still don’t get a response… When they’re going to return my account. please check, check your direct messages there’s information about my account

@MALG,
You (specifically) already know that you are not supposed to flood the forum questions about suspensions.

If your account is suspended it will either be cleared or closed if deemed fraudulent. You will not:

• Be able to get information about the status of your account review here on Community
  • Be able to argue your case for your account here on Community
  • Change the ruling on your account here on Community.

If you’ve already contacted [email protected] and provided the necessary information, then all you need to do is wait. Also:

Definitely do not do this. Emailing [email protected] over and over again will only make the review process take longer for everyone.