Some website is really bright and affected others with white background

I’ve had this same exact issue for the past day or so. I tried reinstalling to no avail. The version I am running is on Windows 10 Version 1.40.105 Chromium: 103.0.5060.53 (Official Build) (64-bit).

It is extremely bright to the point that it’s like a flashbang: hurts to look at and is basically unreadable. Not to mention, if it happens on one site, it affects the whole browser.

Here is one site https://www.va.gov/jobs/ which only became like this when I clicked one of the links to a site that had a lot of white.

The site that caused the previous one to get real bright:

Finally, here’s the site that caused this problem yesterday:

The only thing that fixes it is restarting the browser. But you never know if you’re going to encounter a web page that causes it (it could even be just a tab you have up that you reawaken by clicking on it that causes it to happen). Even on here, I can tell the website is way too bright.

I followed this solution, mistaking it for high contrast and not high brightness, but it only showed that restarting the browser temporarily fixes it.

I don’t know if there was a silent update that caused this or what, but I would appreciate it being looked into.