Some stuff not working or can't find

Hello, this is my first post and am new to the brave browser. Lastpass tab opens a new tab every time I open the browser. I noticed the install package on windows stalls out on Win 10 pro and advertises 32 bit when 64 is selected. I’m not sure if my browser is glitched since it stalled out when installing, but seems to work. I noticed the sync is missing on android (I uninstalled and reinstalled to see if issue would fix and didn’t). There seem to be a lot of preferences missing on android, which is almost nice since it cleans up the app, but I find it’s a bit inconvenient to have to log onto my laptop to set preferences that are not seemingly syncable to my mobile device yet.
I realize this is a new browser and it will take some time to correct the bugs, so I’d like to thank everyone involved in the creation of this browser- it’s the way the internet experience should be, a lot less cluttered. Also the option to donate should include options to do one time installments. I know there are people who would chip in but aren’t interested in subscriptions (feels too much like a billing).
Thanks and good work so far!

Sync for mobile (iOS, Android) is still being completed and will be released soon. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.