Some pages are corrupted when using ads shield

Description of the issue:
web pages are for a short period of time displayed and then corrupted.

How can this issue be reproduced?

Open the affected sites. F.e.: www.idnes.cz

Once the ads shield under the Brave icon is deactivated, the page loads correctly but with all the original advertisment mess.

Expected result:

Page has no artefacts, contains graphics and has a proper layout even if the ads shield is on.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Verze 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Oficiální sestavení) (64bitový)

Additional Information:

System language is set to “czech”.

i checked your website and it behave in wierd way
here what i did
i visit the page whiel may shield on and setting it to aggressive and strict and it corrupted then i turn off the shield it work fine then i turn on the shield back on with the same setting i mentioned before and it work fine but once i tried to refresh then the issue show up again and does not fixed till i turn the shield off and then back on

hope that help the team and they fix your issue soon and have a nice day

1 Like

@hogo I’m not seeing any issues with this website, is this still happening in the latest Brave ?

Hello @fanboynz @Hogo

i tested it again now and it looks like it fixed maybe the new update fixed it

have a nice day both of you

2 Likes

Nope, the update has no effect. It solved somehow itself. Site works again even with the affected version of Brave.

Missed chance of investigating the issue. Can happen at other sites anytime again.

But anyway the issue is gone for now, thx guys @justsomeone1, @fanboynz for testing…

@Hogo you welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.