Some confusions Brave rewards

Just want to know will Brave get their share (30%) as soon as users click, watch, see, viewed ads?

if the answer is YES, the below things might to be unfair

1. Users must do KYC to be able to cash out their BAT earned.

2. Users will be suspended if they try to tip (lot of BAT) themselves through their publisher accounts.

The conclusion is: After clicking, watching ton of ads you might receive nothing or hard to cash out those BAT but they (Brave) already got their share already. ( I mean cash out BAT not just claiming BAT)

if the answer is NO, someone could correct me please.

thank so much.

still accumulating BAT, how Brave ads showing on my laptop :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

how Brave ads showing on my computer :slight_smile:

it required by the law

yes

each month you get ads during that month all of that become estimated bat then at around 5th of each month or after it you get paid for the ads you got in 2 option

1. your bat transferred to your internal brave wallet which does not require KYC but it has limited option like you can only tip with it
  2. your bat transferred to uphold which will allow you to transfer it to other crypto or currency or what ever option they offer but that require the kyc

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

how do you get so many ads at once?

1 Like

that interesting question also

@hbb0810 is that windows or what?

@tmancey could you check the video is that normal

and have a nice day all of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi This is not normal and is likely to be flagged. Thank you

1 Like

I am not kidding.

there is a very simple script behind (check.sh).

just for fun, look a bit fun while seeing many kind of ads showing on screen.

https://streamable.com/8s8z3j

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.