Some common solutions to late/incomplete payouts

Hi everyone,

Our apologies to all the publishers experiencing missing/incomplete payouts! There are a few of these reports, so I’d like to list a few common explanations here.

1. You MUST be an Uphold Verified Member (more info here) in order to be paid out. If you haven’t done so yet, you must complete all of Uphold’s Verified Member requirements BEFORE the first (1st) of the month in order to get paid out for that month. I will post a reminder toward the end of February for everyone to verify by March 1st. Keep in mind you only need to verify once.

2. There is a week-long account freeze period between the 1st to 8th of every month. This freeze is necessary in order to properly process payouts. Any BAT earned during the freeze period will be rolled over to the following month’s payout. For example, if you got a bunch of referral downloads but a few didn’t reach “confirmed” status til the 5th, then you won’t get paid out for those specific referrals until the next month. The same goes for tips and contributions received during this time.

I have not received payments since February 8
pinned #2

I approved my account in December but I am not paying

Hi, I received a fraction of all the donations that some subscribers sent to my channel (incomplete). And it was not sent to my Uphold account (verified). Please help. Regards!

brave%201 brave2

@Asad dmin Thank you very much for the information.
I want to say that this project is fascinating and as any project always problems arise and this is one of them. This is normal for any new project.

I support them and I hope they can make progress in correcting these errors.

In my case I have an uphold verified account and I am a content editor and many of my subscribers have been donating BAT to my channel and they have not reached my publisher account.

I hope the BATs that are being donated to me by my subscribers will not be lost.
Thank you so much
Verificado%20uphold

Hi Admin
Thank you very much for answering.
If I have everything verified in Uphold KYC.
Annex test image.
Then can you tell me if what was donated was lost?

Hi @willdz, please see Asad’s comment here regarding your partial payout: