Some AppData Deleted

I was clearing some space for my PC and the current estimated earnings for my ad clicks was deleted at some point. I cannot find this file, is that saved to a certain file in my appdata because if I can find the name I should be able to restore the value.

Hi @adamhuffman,

Sorry for your troubles here! What OS and Brave version are you running? I can help to troubleshoot.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,
I am using Version 0.64.39 Chromium:#######(Official Build) dev (64-bit)
not sure if the #'s were information I should give out or not and I am on Windows 10.

@adamhuffman,
These two things may not actually be related – we currently have other users reporting that their Ad earnings show ‘0’ when they previously had a positive value. We’re looking into this issue right now.

2 Likes

Is there a file in which I can see how many ads I’ve clicked so I can keep track without opening Brave?

@adamhuffman,
I believe so, but I’ll have to ask around and confirm.
That said, are you still receiving ads in the browser or have those stopped appearing?

I am still receiving the ads, it just reset. Let me know if you find the file so I can take a look. Thanks for the help!

Did you or anyone ever find the file that holds the value of the BAT, most likely in AppData id assume.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.