(Solved) LastPass Integration

So can someone explain to me how I make LastPass work with Brave for Android? I downloaded the latest version of Brave today and the “What’s New” says that LastPass intergration was improved, but I can’t figure it out. I enabled LastPass to use the default browser (Brave), but passwords don’t fill when I access sites directly from LastPass or via Brave. I don’t see any settings in Brave that reference LastPass so I’m out of ideas. I’m probably missing something simple, but I would appreciate if someone could point me to it.

Thanks!

Hi @Joeolson,

I hope I explain it well. For LastPass intergration with Brave on Android, you need to have LastPass app installed on your device. And check that in LastPass Settings->App fill->Edit app fill settings->Brave.

Hope this one can help.
Thank you,
:slight_smile:

That’s the trick! Thank you. I figured it was something simple like that. It’s working now. I appreciate the help!

Thanks for confirming. :slight_smile:
I’m going to close this thread since it’s solved. If you have another questions or face some bugs, please open a new one.

Thank you,
:slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.