[Solved] Deepin Forum does not log in via Brave browser

Está sendo impossível se logar no site Fórum Deepin pelo navegador Brave.

It is being impossible to login to the Deepin Forum website through the Brave browser. When are you going to clean up this mess?

Try adjusting shields to allow all cookies? Click the lions head icon in the address bar and change the drop down box labeled ‘Cross-site cookies blocked’ to ‘Allow all cookies’.

Hello megaspaz

Even if you disable security and allow cookies, you cannot log in. Completion is not performed and this occurs only in the Brave Browser. Note: My version of Brave on Linux is updated.

Serial . com

Did you submit the site as broken? It’s also in shields when you completely disable it. They seem to fix reported sites within a couple of revisions… at least the ones I’m familiar with…

Enabling or disabling all security does not make any difference.

It is not possible to complete login via the Brave browser on this website, Deepin Forum (https://bbs.deepin.org/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=70). The reason I can’t explain, therefore, the post on the Brave Forum asking for help from the developers of the browser.

I’m talkin abut this… click that button…

This procedure I have also carried out

:+1:

Hopefully it’ll get fixed for you quick…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.