Social buttons visible on Android but not on PC (with Fanboy Annoyances and Fanboy Social Lists)

Description of the issue: Social buttons are visible on Android but they are hidden on PC

Exact URL of the website in question: https://www.jeuxvideo.com/videos/1337635/insurgency-sandstorm-la-mise-a-jour-operation-cold-blood-est-disponible.htm

Screenshot of the ad as it appears in Brave

Brave version (check About Brave): Nightly 1.20.19

The button shown is adapted to Boostrap which is only shown depending on the Resolution of your Computer or Mobile Device, if you are the programmer you have to adapt the Buttons so that they are outside the Divs that by default are shown only for Responsive or Devices Mobile, so that you can check, touch the F12 key on your keyboard, an icon of a Cell phone will appear, click on it and then change the dimensions or choose a Mobile operating system, there you can check the problem.

Another option is to try deactivating the Ads protector of your Brave browser and check that they are displayed perfectly and then activate them again.

Another solution is to change the Resolution of your Browser until you reach the desired change.

On Vivaldi Mobile the buttons are all hidden without problem.

Deactivate the AntiAds Protector, refresh the page and check if the problem has been solved.

Then turn it back on, this is due to lack of programming or some Brave Browser programming mixes with Website Programming.

I believe the problem is with Brave. I found a subject on Github which reports that cosmetic filters are not supported on smartphones. I am awaiting official confirmation.

Correct, Cosmetic filtering hasn’t landed on Android yet. So enabling Annoyances/Social won’t block many elements just yet.

I hope cosmetic filtering will come soon, on Vivaldi it is available and works great.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.