So what can I do with my BAT in my Brave Rewards

That doesn’t help with what they’re asking. If you’re not familiar, I suggest you try to go through a basic FAQ I made over at -Retired- PSA: User FAQ - Support & Answers

Only Gemini and Uphold are approved. You earn BAT through Rewards which is then stored as vBAT in your browser. The only way you can move it out of Brave is to have a verified account with Uphold or Gemini which is being supported by Brave.

Reason for this is government regulations, KYC/AML. I don’t feel like typing it all out or copy/paste. So let me link you to a couple other things you may want to read.

And this is mainly link to other audio call. You can skip it but was some interesting info I suppose. Though timeline they had kind of missed the mark. But yeah… English speaking Users - Listen to this

Big thing I’ll say is when it comes to places like Gemini/Uphold, it doesn’t get based on VPN. They go based on your passport or other photo ID that they accept, as well as a lot of other documentation you provide. So unless VPN can change your identity and your government documents, it won’t help.