So is the reward system dead?

61 ads seen and rewards still not enough to be seen even iin the first 3 figures after decimal

3 Likes

Hello @Ravenox

what is your brave version and platform

and have a nice day

2 Likes

maybe yes, l not get anything for 6 month use brave,:expressionless:

1 Like

could i ask what is your issue you facing @Yovey @Daddy_yo

and have a nice day

1 Like

I turned off the ads when the amount I earned in August and September didn’t make it to my uphold account. If they’re not going to transfer the BAT to us, why have ads on?

2 Likes

Hello @givememybat

if you did not get paid you can create post and describe you issue in full details and one of the team will see it and try to help you

hope that help and have a nice day

3 Likes

I did that before and they just transferred me the bat and clearly didn’t fix the problem. For the nominal amount of bat in question, it’s not worth my time to deal with it. So no, you weren’t helpful. You said something obvious and offered a solution I had already decided against since a few dollars and change isn’t worth the aggravation.

1 Like

@givememybat
first i am not a brave team to offer you anything
and i am glad that was not helpful

3 Likes

I’ve got a post re missing 100BAT + from mobile browser, seems to have been chucked in the too hard basket and no response in over two weeks…

1 Like

I’m well aware you are not working for Brave. The broken English was a dead giveaway (also the absence of a title next to your name, but like your comment that’s neither here nor there). But as long as you’re glad …

I have an opposite problem. Zero ads and 0.05 BAT Reward. I am using Brave on three devices (desktop, laptop, android phone) a lot, every day and 5 ads per hour set. No ads, and obviously no reward payment.

2020-11-02 12_07_06-Rewards - Brave

Their advert system is not working.

1 Like

Lol, they don’t have time to reply and help us but they have the time to flag your comment.
Great support right there.

5 Likes

I’m using brave on mobile.
I keep getting ads, but when I click on my BAT I get a error message saying something isn’t working or no response from the server.
It’s been like this for the last month or so.

1 Like

Yea, dead I say, I get Ad Notifications and it will build up to about 20 or more received.
Then near the end of the month Brave will wipe out all and I get no BAT. Brave has been
doing this for many months. Yes, Reward System is Dead/Broken.

Hi @givememybat, thanks for the update. When I refunded your wallet last month, I thought that your issue would be fixed with the update. What Brave version are you currently on?

@japes I’ve filed an issue with the dev team for what you’re experiencing.

Thank you all for your patience.

…and have a nice day! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m Facing The same issue for months now, a friend told me he gets ads and brave when it’s outside de country. Could this means brave has some locations restrictions??
Anyway, I’m tried of all this. Better use my Chrome browser and not expect anything.

Version 1.15.76
Platform Android

Hello @tmancey

could you check this

and have a nice day both of you

1 Like

Version 1.16.68 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit)

That’s the version I see when I look under settings