So desapointed with brave

Maybe you are one of those idiots to think that your privacy is actually safe with brave browser :rofl:

2 Likes

I have zero interest in privacy online, I have nothing to hide and I don’t care if people know what I do.

Can you post your full name Together with your passport so we can steal your identity?

1 Like

Why are you using brave in the first place??. If those reasons are no longer valid as time goes by, then no one can blame you for leaving…

Lesson: don’t expect too much. Always consider anything with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

And what are you going to do with all that lol

You told me that you don’t care about privacy online why not upload your passport on brave community :rofl:

1 Like

i am in tthe same boat the last 6 months i dont receive any adds,nobody dont care,no support,no answer from moderators.

1 Like

Privacy is something that must be monitored, and a browser isn’t a magic suit of armour or sci-fi force field.
Brave assists users in protecting themselves like armour, as long as they are aware of the limitations and weaknesses in the suit.

I use Brave because I don’t want to use Chrome, Bing, or the others. They are criminal organizations engaged in government conspiracy. Brave is free speech friendlier, and keeps money out of the hands of the Amazon, Google, FB Oligarchs.

5 Likes

I like Brave mainly because there’s no add. For all other business like BAT “recompenses” Gemini wallet, syncrhronize with phone (was so easy with Firefox) All the other stuff Forget it. Was a Firefox user and jumped in Brave “beta” So I’ll get used that is’t a beta… Petehape

People don’t need any gimmick to use Brave as their primary default Browser. It’s the privacy, ad blocking and speed that most find attractive. Clearly these things don’t matter to you.

3 Likes

Who’s crying smalldave?

I thought this thread was for people crying about brave browser?

(BTW I’ve got alt accounts called Small Dave/ Little Dave / Tiny Dave , try and come up with something original yeah, thanks)

Meine Bat sind immer noch nicht da ! ich verlange sofortige Überweisung!!!
Ansonsten fange ich an überall negative Bewertungen zu schreiben!!!

My Bat still haven’t arrived! I demand immediate transfer!!!
Otherwise I start to write negative reviews everywhere!!!

1 Like

I’ve used this for a year and never had one issue. Luck is not for all

This is not the way.
look at the global economy - everybody is having cash flow issues.
let’s hope they resolve sooner than later…and everyone must work towards making that the case.

Sorry to hear you have problems. I’m not sure why some users struggle. I’ve been using it for over a year already and I’ve never had problems with a single payment. Personally think this is the best browser out there.

1 Like

Anyone else notice the number shown for the amount of bats estimated to be earned for may from @Biot ? I find that hard to believe, also no bats earned in prior months or verified but this month suddenly 2.5k bats. @Mattches @steeven sorry to add you guys here but I just wanted you guys to see this as if it is legit then there might be a bug in the reward system? Or perhaps some Photoshop, dunno.

1 Like

Actually no, we can change that value as much as we want using Inspect. Remember that child action we used to do :rofl: Using web inspect and try to change all the info??? However that is temporary.