Sites that work on Brave on android not working on iphone 11

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Sites that work fine on Brave on android not working on iphone 11.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. go to www.TalkingPointsMemo.com in Brave on iPhone 11 (or I think any iphone). Site will not run unless you remove Block Ads & Tracking and other options. Then of course I see adds. If you turn on Block Ads then only outline of site appears. I pay for premium access for this site but do not pay for their version of ad blocking. I have no problems when I do the same on android.
  2. go to www.dailykos.com in Brave on iPhone 11. Site will run but shows me ads (at the bottom of individual articles) unless I choose Block Scripts. If I turn on Block Scripts and then move to another page on the site - it is blank. Does not show anything. Will not work again unless I turn off Block Scripts. I log on for this site but it is free and anyone can use it. I have no problems when I do the same on android.
  3. Have had similar issues with nbcnews site but that seems to be working today.

Expected result:
Expect things to work on iphone the same as on android.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
I don’t know where to check this. However I just downloaded the app on my iphone on 12/3/2019.

Mobile Device details
iphone 11
prior phone android LG Stylo V

Additional Information:
I love Brave. Especially as it blocks really unpleasant taboola ads and similar.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.