Sites not showing as verified - same problem sometimes ago

I am wating for an explanation at least yet…

1 Like

Hi, I am wating for a help or explanation. yet

If you’re seeing this:

Can you please press “Disconnect”, and then connect to your Uphold account again? Then see if it shows any errors? Thanks.

If it shows no errors, then: wait up to 24h (and also press the “Refresh” button when checking your channel verification status) for your channel’s verification status to update.

Argentina is supported for Uphold at this time according to this list: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469-Supported-regions-for-verifying-Brave-Rewards-with-a-custodial-account-provider-

1 Like

Hi chriscat
I can login to uphold but couldn’t connect Brave Rewards wtih Uphold an now I will try to solve the issue with uphold support and I will report here when I have any solution

If you know any post in the community seems like this let me know. I will wait to uphold support

@ricardodn I recently had the same problem with my creator account and Uphold. Uphold told me it was Brave end and submitting a ticket to Brave didn’t help me (dismissively saying Uphold was fixed and didn’t respond again after I told them it wasn’t). So I resorted to DIY and it worked. Here’s here’s what I did:

1. Click the Brave triangle to tip there’s a little refresh icon beside where its currently showing unverified. If refreshing doesn’t fix, try next step.
  2. Check the address on your Uphold user profile matches the address on the ID you used to verify your Uphold account. Note you can change the address but not the country without reverifying.
  3. Check that the location on your Brave browser also matches the location on your Uphold verification ID (this likely makes no difference but just in case).
  4. Once everything matches, try to connect again.

I think creator accounts might be linking to the address on your Uphold user profile and not your ID. Everything matched up for me except #2. Once I fixed that, I could connect again. Hope it works for you too! :blush:

@Thrive @chriscat Thank you for your interest to help me.
I recently opened a ticket in uphold support because I can’t login from Brave Rewards (i am unverified right now)
it is not only about creators program, I can’t connect to uphold wallet. when I am trying, pop up a message
“Error: Uphold account with limited functionality
According to Uphold, your Uphold account has some limitations at this time. Log in to Uphold and see if you have any pending notices or account requirements. Then try again. For example, Uphold may need more information from you.”
well, I hope to solve this issue as soon as possible

@Thrive About your advice, the first step that you indicate, obviously don’t work and the other steps, I couldn’t understand how to do
probably I am a little bit dumb, haha, and I need more accuracy (also others in my same level of knowledgment) but again, thanks a lot!!

1 Like

That tells me you don’t have the same problem I had. You should wait on Uphold support I think. Sorry. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Hi. I am in contact with Uphold support and I need to have the Liveness Check process to complete the requirements to operate with Brave Rewards. apparently is the only require
But I have a problem to solve this process because I need to start a withdrawal to acces this function and have no funds on my wallet
I am into cul-de-sac
At least, now everybody will know a little bit more about this issue and the (apparently) final solution
The solutions like debit card or bank account from countries as Argentina is unviable, send funds from Binance, too much cost

Hi @ricardodn I was able to do this without starting a withdrawal. See if this link works for you:

Verify your ID:
https://alchemy.veriff.com/v/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzZXNzaW9uX2lkIjoiYTIxM2E2YjYtNDdhOC00NmFhLTg2NWItNmU1NmMzNjA1Nzk4IiwiaWlkIjoiNTFjMGNiZTQtODdkMC00MzlmLTlmZDctMTc4ZmM3YmMyMGIyIiwiaWF0IjoxNjcyMzI4NTE2fQ.O4pWft1ZwnoZS2oDG39nF3GBcf054ckjZumvOIFQnc8

Hi, I clicked in link and show me up an screen confirming the verification information but I couldn’t see any changes. I tried to verify my wallet again and … the same pop up
“Error: Uphold account with limited functionality…"
the Liveness Check process consist in to take a selfie
from response of uphold support:
"1. Initiate a withdrawal transaction and tap “Verify my identity”.
2. Take a selfie, making sure your face is clearly visible and within the frame.
3. You will then get confirmation that our data has been successfully submitted. Tap “Continue”.

Once these steps have been completed you can exit the withdrawal transaction and this verification process should be completed allowing you to have your account verified with Brave."
Isn’t neccesary to do the withdrawl

I need funds to start the proccess, :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

Hi. I was busy today and didn’t realize that the link you left me is not official I want to be sure that is not a site suspicious of phishing

Hi @ricardodn - this was a link provided to me by Uphold in a support ticket so that I could verify including selfie, and change the country in my Uphold user profile (not my ID) to UK. They did not ask me to start a withdrawal. I cannot guarantee it will work for you as I believe you would be with Uphold in Europe whereas I am with Uphold US but perhaps give it a try. If it works you should reply on your open Uphold support ticket to let them know you have completed the verification process. It took another day or two to happen but after that my creator account worked again.

Hi, before you post your suggest you must give all information as you did in this last post and every user of this community will decide how to procedure.
right now I am in contact with uphold support and I will mention this action, but at moment they allowed me just the clasics way to deposit funds

Hi @ricardodn thank you I’ll take note of your suggestion. Sorry I am not helping you in any official Brave capacity, just another user who has managed to fix similar problems and trying to help you with yours. I strongly recommend you continue speaking with Uphold support to resolve your issue - I was just replying to your posts here in the forum about it because I don’t understand why Uphold are making it so difficult for you when all I had to do was click on that link!

yes, I aggree with you. I don´t know why Uphold don’t add a function to do this procces

1 Like

Hi @ricardodn I came across another post which I think might provide a solution to your situation? I cannot get verified using Uphold. The problem seem to be from Brave

It’s needed to have funds.

I said 2 days ago that I have no funds, 0 in my balance to do it, haha!!
I will try to find the solution to deposit funds because I can’t do it with debit card and bank account from Argentina

I think that this topic is fully clarified, and this is what is important. Now I just have to figure it out on my own

thanks a lot for you help!!

Did you read this part in the link I provided:

The idea is that the full functionality of the Uphold wallet can be obtained only after you complete the last step of the KYC, called Liveness. The wallet is basically asking you to take a selfie while you are using it. On top of the one taken when you initially applied for and opened the wallet.

In my case, I installed the Uphold wallet on Android smartphone, too. Therefore, I did not initiated any transaction, but it is not important what you are doing. The important bit is for the app to request you to take a selfie while you are using it, and that is it. This is the last stage of full verification, after which, you are able to do anything, because the wallet is in full functionality status.
After installing the wallet on my smartphone, I have been prompted to take a selfie, I took it and that was it.
I can connect my Brave to my wallet again.

Yes!! and the solution is the same
I captured the screen from the topic that the user found the solution

I am very grateful for your concern and help

1 Like