Several issues... Bats missing - Wallet - Uh, oh message

Hi! I really like the project but I have several issues and things aren´t working…

Yesterday I updated my browser and before going to sleep my bats were still there but since today most of my BATS (the weren´t so much but it´s frustrating) are suddenly missing…,
(I see the right number of ads in ¨received this month¨, but in the 7 days history I just see the ones from today and yesterday)

*Second, from the beginning of all I have had the Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. etc, etc, message and I´m not being able to resolve it… I have checked out here for solutions but I couldn´t find any for me.

*Third, I colud never verify my Uphold wallet, I have tryed with a new account and is like five days ago verifying my id (I never had that problem with any other service/wallet). I thought that after verifying the issues would be solved, but I never could verifying and in the way most of my bats are missing.

I know most of this issues are known and users are having them since a long time, but it would be really important to fixed them for being able to trust in the project.

I´m using Version 1.8.90 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Let my know if I can give you some extra information to help.
Goodbye, thanks.

Hi @fedeve333
Please see - May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors .

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.