Settings - Extension section covers up some Saved Passwords

Description of the issue:
In Settings - Passwords - I have a block of settings for Extensions which covers up a number of my saved password settings.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Every time I open Settings and go to Saved Passwords it is there
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
Should not be covering up the password saved entries. If there is a way to remove the whole Extension block in the picture that would help as I do not use.
Reproduces how often:
Always there
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Win 7 32 bit up to date

Brave is up to date

Version 0.64.77 Chromium: 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Additional Information:
I had two versions of Brave showing in Control Panel - Programs and Features from where I updated from Muon. I have deleted both (eventually as I had to go into registry to delete all entries) apart from the Brave entry in AppData Roaming, and reinstalled again. This issue was present before and still is.

The same on Windows7 x64: sometimes I just see WebTorrent, Hangouts and IPFS above the settings (different settings). Where are you from? Brave knows you country, so maybe this is regional problem.

@NotDeveloper and @kanga these are known bugs that would be have been fixed in some developer build. it would soon be released in final version

Thanks @Dgenies for the quick reply.
By the way I also did not receive any notification/email showing I had received any replies.

No seems to be permanent, same if I use VPN. On a clean install laptop because I only have a few passwords saved it is not an issue but the extensions frame appears below them so if I add a lot of passwords…

download brave dev or brave nightly to have a clue of upcoming features.

Thanks but I can wait until they make it into a stable release :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.