Session Tabs not present in dev-build 0.61

My apologies if this has already been answered but I can’t seem to find the Session-Tab feature in the latest Dev build “Version 0.61.19 Chromium: 72.0.3626.81 (Official Build) unknown (64-bit)” running on Solus linux.

It seems from other posts that this feature has been restored but I can’t find it any help is much appreciated.

Please note Session-Tabs is the most sought after feature for me and lack of it is preventing me to dump Firefox.

Hi @iamonkara,

Likely you already found the logged issue for this. :wink: Brave not yet re-introduce Session Window for the new Brave Browser. https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/34

Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

@eljuno Yes I did see the issue. But if Brave really cares about increased adoption specially amongst those who are likely to promote it i.e. techie guys like u and me, then it beehoves the Brave team to not abandon features that were working and were one of the most attractive ones (“Session Tabs”). So look at the number of requests and threads around this feature and yet the team seems least interested and doesn’t really give clarification i.e. is it implementation complexity or is it priority problem, if its a priority problem is there an ETA?

The reason techies and power users hate systems like Apple is these systems have abandoned flexibility all in name of simplicity i.e. catering to the lowest common denominator. I feel Brave is on that Apple like trajectory already.

Apologies for late response @iamonkara

Both. The team is exploring way to implement it and the team also working on other priorities first. So no ETA for now.