Session closed uphold and error in my profile rewards "Flag"?Help

Hello good afternoon my dear friends. I am communicating by this means to request your support to solve the problem I am having when I open the application “Brave” when navigating in the brave://rewards/ section. In the images you can see that in the top left corner there is a button with the text saying that the uphold session has been closed. I tried to click on the login button and at the time of verifying and redirecting back to brave://rewards/ a small window opens with an error alert (shown in the attached images). I request your support to solve and it is pending.

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Android 10; Build/QP1A.190711.020

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes)

What date did you verify your wallet? 11/03/2023

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (no)

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supportecc regions)? yes/ México

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? yes

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?**yes

@ElLobitoOff1 Any issues with Rewards, such as any issue with payments or flagged accounts, should create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone from Brave can investigate.

I have already submitted the ticket to support and received the email from Brave Support. I proceeded to perform the steps shown in the image and it did not resolve. What else can I do?

@SaltyBanana you have any idea why these would be the instructions given when person is referencing a flagged account? Was the flag resolved and then trying to advise how to link? Or perhaps the way ticket had been phrased, there’s a misunderstanding?

Looks like ticket number 195854

This was my wording that I submitted on the ticket.

@ElLobitoOff1 That makes sense then. They were focused on you talking about that error. However, you can’t do anything while flagged. That should have been the primary focus of your ticket. Since you didn’t mention being flagged, they were trying to help you with some of the basic troubleshooting on ways that might help if you had a “normal” account.

The problem was not solved with these instructions.

@ElLobitoOff1 I know they weren’t. That what I explained to you. What you wrote to them was for a different problem. You did not tell them that your acount if flagged, so then they didn’t look into it.

Escribiste que no pudiste conectar Rewards a Uphold. Dices que hiciste clic en él y te redirigió de nuevo a Brave. Esto es todo lo que mencionaste. Así que respondieron con una posible solución al respecto.

Sin embargo, sabías que decía que tu cuenta estaba marcada. Simplemente no lo dijiste en tu ticket. Como no lo dijiste, no lo investigaron. Como no investigaron, no resolvieron tu problema ni te dieron una solución. La culpa es tuya por no explicarlo todo. No sé si podrán ayudarte basándose en tu ticket anterior o si tal vez necesitas crear un nuevo ticket que pueda proporcionar toda la información que necesitan y asegurarte de especificar que tus Recompensas están marcadas.

(I am using Translator.)
What do I have to do now?
Can you help me with the correct procedure to follow?
My account was “not normal”? I don’t understand.
My uphold account is verified and everything is in order, I guess.

Those instructions came to me by Gmail inbox, so in the same inbox I can reply to them saying “I am Flagged”? Or by which way or link?
As you can see in the images of that inbox there is no link or anything to reply. I guess I can reply in the same inbox, right? Or am I wrong?

You have marked as solved with the same post you mention as not solved and after that you kept saying you couldn’t solve it by following those instructions.

I got confused.

Did you get it solved or not?

This issue has been resolved through the ticket. Closing out. Thanks!