Server Issues - Need Help Playing and Joining

Hey Brave Community,

I hope you’re all doing well! I’m reaching out because I’ve been encountering some issues with the server while playing and joining games. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I thought I’d check in with the community to see if anyone else has experienced something similar or if there are any solutions.

Here’s what’s been happening: Whenever I try to join a game or start playing, I’m consistently running into server-related problems. It’s a bit frustrating, especially because I’ve never had these issues before.

Has anyone else been facing similar challenges recently? If so, have you found any fixes or workarounds? I’ve tried restarting my router and clearing my cache, but the problem persists.

I’d appreciate any advice or suggestions you may have. Additionally, if there’s some maintenance or updates happening on the server side, it would be great to know so I can have a better understanding of what might be causing these problems.

Looking forward to hearing from you all and hopefully finding a solution together!

Thanks,
Charlie

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.