Sent BUSD does not reflect in BUSD wallet address in Crypto Wallets

Sent BUSD from FTX Network was successful based on Bscscan (Etherscan product) to the Brave Crypto Wallet BUSD address (0x4fabb145d64652a948d72533023f6e7a623c7c53). However, the BUSD amount reflects $0.

Screenshots:

Please help me on how I can retrieve the sent amount (383.9 BUSD) as my BUSD wallet is reflecting $0.

Thank you.

I’m not sure on this but I think it’s on another network… maybe it’s not erc-20 (main etherium network) you sent it to… but rather on binance smart chain or something different.

Hi Ian, thank you for responding. But rather, I had it sent to that Crypto Wallet BUSD address. The sending sequence is from the FTX Network BUSD address ---->>> Brave Crypto wallet address, which normally should work fine. I understood that if it can send a BUSD, how can it not receive BUSD, too?

I hope it makes sense.

Thank you.

I read in some articles, that if you are sending to a Binance Smart Chain in your brave wallet, then you should add first the binance smart chain in the network. and change the default (main etherium network) to BSC… IDK if this is really how it works in your case, I have no FTX account nor have tried sending any funds to my brave crypto wallet… but I do some digging, and the txn you showed is in BSCscan (the explorer for BSC network), tried locating itin the Etherscan (explorer for Etherium Network) but failed to locate that’s why I suspect you are sending it in another network.

But here’s a thing to try, look in the web on how to add the Binance Smart Chain in brave wallet maybe this will work and recover the funds…

additional:
this is your transaction right?

then you need this:
image image

That’s right. Actually, I am trying to correct what I did, by suggesting to my son to use a non-custodial wallet like the Brave Crypto Wallets and just activate the BUSD. I was supposed to warn him that it might or won’t work at all. He’s an OJT for a Korean-based gaming company and he’s doing 3D modelling and rigging for his capstone (BS Thesis equivalent) and is being paid for the hard work.

He doesn’t want me to pay for my mistakes but wants me to recover the payment.

I’ll try what you suggested.

Big thanks, Ian.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.