Hello Brave team,
Thanks for a great browser. I noticed the other day that for months, my BAT balance has been removed and contributed to BravePublishers. I wouldn’t of minded if I had known, however I do not have auto contribution turned on.
I have tried emailing both of these emails:
- email@example.com - email not found.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - auto reply that inbox is not monitored
I got those after reading through the following post:
- For Brave users impacted by the Auto-Contribute bug
- Brave browser sending BAT to brave publishers - #4 by CGNV
I have screenshot here of my settings:
And I tried to get logs from brave://rewards-internals, but there are none to see. Download button does nothing.
If it helps support, I’ve had brave through several versions, but I am currently on:
- Version 1.19.90 Chromium: 88.0.4324.146 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I use brave on several computers, but mainly a ubuntu machine. Sometimes on several profiles too. But I haven’t enabled auto-contribute on any of them. Is auto contribute automatically enabled when you enable rewards?
Please could someone point me were I could get help with the issue? I’d prefer to share any additional logs or transactions history in private.