SENT 90BAT , 60 arrived

again , 3rd post to a ghost a support who never answer or try to…
Did a donation …90 BAT… 60 arrived … any suggestion ?
I know i had to wait with the browser opened…blablabla …i went my 30 BAT back guys what the hell is this bug transfert???

2 Likes

Hello @trade23 kindly exercise patience but kindly know that what you will get won’t be exactly 90 BAT as 5% of the tip goes to Brave.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Hi Iznai, where is this communicated?

Update:

Sorry what do you mean?

The 5% fee, where is this documented?

I sent 20 BAT yesterday , 20 have been received.
i sent 90 the other day 60 arrived.
5 % of 90 = 4,5
90 - 4,5 = 85.5
SO WHY 60? LOL why are you talking about 5% fee ? Its written absolutely anywhere
It seems hundreds of people have serious problems with donations.
BRAVE NEED TO FIX THIS.
Where does the lost BAT go ? i would love to know…

1 Like

@Asad assistance needed here.

That’s not the 5% fee. Tips can take some time to fully roll in, FYI. They are processed in small chunks. Make sure you leave the browser running.

Thanks Asad, so the 5% fee is not true.
Users have reported on various threads that BATs are going missing even if the browser is left open for longer periods. One user said an hour and still the full allowances didnt reach.

@Asad
Guys … you have to understand that my browser is almost opened 100% of the time.
EVEN if i closed my browser after sending BATS its not my problems that they dont arrive because i closed… ITS BRAVE TEAM problem.
You lost my BAT nobody know where and your answer is :
That’s not the 5% fee. Tips can take some time to fully roll in, FYI. They are processed in small chunks. Make sure you leave the browser running.

Are youn kiding me? seriously … 15$ on space and you ask me to run my browser…
Anyway i use brave since first BETA but if team isnt able to refund people because they did shit on donations programming … i will uninstall BRAVE … and i wont be alone … if your are not able to make safe transaction … ALL your project is fuk’d actualy… you have to be realistic .
You MUST be serious and realise that you cant let people loosing money and giving absolutly 0 support for like 3 weeks .
And after 3 weeks you answers are totaly useless…
With this kind of rules and thinking on your compagny you will loose everything

1 Like

Just throwing this out there - it’s possible you had a grant that expired (grants are around 30 BAT). This would explain the 30 BAT suddenly disappearing. Did you claim any grants in the last few months?

Just to add clarification around the 5% fee…

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.