Send Tab feature broken

**Description of the issue: Send tab feature takes usually an hour to appear on the target device

**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
Open any link - Use the Send to device feature - Wait a long time - the Tab usually appears.

Expected result: As it is a simple link, I would expect for recieving the tab on target device within seconds.

Reproduces how often: Every time I use this feature, from PC/tablet/smartphone, on WIFI, off WIFI

Operating System and Brave Version W10/Android10, 1.15.75 Chromium: 86.0.4240.99

Thanks for any reaction.

2 Likes

Ditto. This feature would be great but the LONG delay makes it so disappointing.

I have simmilar behaviour, usually several minutes delay. Seems to be delivered in batches, all at the same time.
Tested on Android 10 & Windows 10 Brave 1.16.76 & Android 10 Brave - Beta 1.18.51
Meanwhile Chrome works instantaneously

Still wondering about this…

Also, sending from my phone to my desktop doesn’t seem to work at all. A couple days ago I sent 2 tabs from my phone and I’ve never seen them show up on my desktop.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.