Second time reaching out. Websites are blocked in my emails. Also, Nord VPN is not working

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue: Second time reaching out. Websites are blocked in my emails. Also, Nord VPN is not working. i think something from Brave is blocking these. I take down the shields in case it was that…websites still won’t open. No one responded from community from my last Q

Brave Version (check About Brave): latest, I believe

Operating System: Windows 7

We’re not blocking anything here that would cause issues, is there a specific error message you’re receiving? Does the issue occur when Nord is disabled? Using the Nord browser extension or app?

I can’t even get into Nord. I’m in contact with them as well. Logs me in…bumps me out. The Nord thing is a separate issue but who knows. Maybe its the same. Here is the message I get as an example when I open a familiar email (Thrive Cosmetics), they offer something, I click into the site (a site I visit) and this:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://thrivecausemetics.com/collections/holiday?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MKT_US_2021_12_13_TRIPLETHREATSETPRICEDROP_LASTCHANCE_APPLE_PROMO_P_ID_999999999&_kx=4iA9zAkdRQrUvj3Qvl8yk74ocTUNRLj-mIdSe4BYCTW1O9XuK1UP-7G3mDdb2xPt.HZRgjz might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Seize the day, Pam

“When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.”

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Tested page here, seems fine. Not using secure DNS also?

I’m so sorry. I don’t know what that is. Remember, this happened all of a sudden