Search results are more politically-correct than relevant

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Search results on globalist-unapproved items are not showing relevant topics, much like Google. For example, a search on Alex Jones shows Infowars well down the list after Wikipedia. Banned.video isn’t even on the first page. Meanwhile, above Infowars are the usual SPLC hit pieces and lots of negative news articles. This kind of “leading the witness” search is what I hate about Google (in addition to their data mining).

Brave Version (check About Brave):
Version 1.33.106

Operating System:
Win10

Tried in DuckDuckGo to look up on his name and here I get Wiki page on him as first hit and InfoWars as second link. There are scrollable “current” news about domestic violence thing in between.

I too like if search engines and companies in general would keep their political correctness out of search results. As much as I think Alex Jones is a nutcase, I still prefer it this way. It’s up to me to decide what I want to see, not what corporations think I want to see.