Search in Tabs (Cmd+Shift+A) is (still) shown to the left of the browser and mostly outside of the screen

Continuing from here: Search in Tabs (Cmd+Shift+A) is shown to the left of the browse and mostly outside of the screen

P.S. Not sure how automatically closing issues helps - now in order to revive that old issue, I just have to duplicate it and therefore clutter the space. But here we go, again:

Description of the issue:

In one of the two profiles I’m using simultaneously, pressing on Cmd+Shift+A opens the Tab Search popup to the left of the browser, and mostly hidden “behind the screen boundary”:

Steps to reproduce:

No exact reproduction steps. It had been working fine for weeks, until today it suddenly broke - and only in one of the profiles.

Quitting the browser and/or reopening the profile window does not help.

Reproduces how often:

Always after it happened once.

Brave Version:

Version 1.43.89 Chromium: 105.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (arm64)

Additional information:

MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021)
Apple M1 Max
MacOS Monterey 12.5.1

@Mattches , answering your question:

Can you please try opening Brave on your laptop screen directly (I would even disconnect it from the external monitor temporarily) and then try opening the tab search pane and check to see if it opens properly?

Yes, I did try that, and it did not help. Here is the screenshot:

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Search in Tabs (Cmd+Shift+A) is shown to the left of the browse and mostly outside of the screen

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.