Scroll don't work on some webpages. These webpages work well on other browsers. On deswktop computer, all well on the android phone

*Scroll don’t work on some webpages. These webpages work well on other browsers. Just on desktop computer, all well on the android phone.

Enter in webpage https://www.ing.es/ and see what I mean

1. Has been working well for years, suddenly the bug appeared. At the bank support service don’t know anyrhing about it. (Told me to clear the cache :joy:)
  2. I haven’t done any changes in settings (to my knowledge)

Normal function of scroll, as previously

** Versió 1.48.171 Chromium: 110.0.5481.177 (Compilació oficial) (64 bits)
:**

Additional Information:

@Dersu Welcome to the community.

My desktop OS is win10 and it is doing the same. Was able to scroll with Shields down,

Snip of devtools console with just block scripts disabled:

Snip of devtools console with Shields down:

I can’t help you with your issue. Tagging a couple of moderators to see if they can help. Might be a while before anyone responds as it is still before normal business hours here in the US.

@Mattches @fanboynz Please review.

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

El dc., 8 de març 2023, 14:01, Chocoholic via Brave Community <[email protected]> va escriure:

I will report this to our team — however, I was able to scroll on the site after turning Shields “off” and then back “on” again. It looks like the “accept cookies” dialog is being blocked when Shields are up. This dialog is preventing you from scrolling until the prompt is dismissed so when Shields are down, you’re able to dismiss the prompt and scroll — even after turning Shields back “on”.

Ok, I’ll check it out. Thanks.

El dc., 8 de març 2023, 20:03, Mattches via Brave Community <[email protected]> va escriure:

1 Like

It works!

El dc., 8 de març 2023, 22:30, Ryan via Brave Community <[email protected]> va escriure:

@Dersu Works for me too.

@Mattches Didn’t even think of toggling shields off/on! I’ll have to remember to test that in the future. Thank-you for the explanation too.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! It’s my first time here, but has been quick and useful. Many thanks to all of you.

El dj., 9 de març 2023, 0:40, Chocoholic via Brave Community <[email protected]> va escriure:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.