Screen reader/ Accessability for blind users

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Need some sort of auditory clue or chime to inform the blind user that an ad is available for clicking to earn BAT. There is no auditory cue right now.

Expected result:

Build in better accessibility for the blind. Right now I have to randomly swipe into the ad and realize it is an ad, then click it on time.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
I’m using the latest IOS version on my iPhone 11 Pro Max

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:
This form wasn’t very accessible either. Voiceover and other screen readers need to be able to engage with the different fields and forms you have.

Thanks!

@VeritasLibertas,
I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I’ve reached out to the Ads team for more information on what accessibility options we have planned for future iterations.

1 Like

@VeritasLibertas,
After discussing with the team, I’ve opened the following issue for the developers to review and consider – thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.