Scotland The Brave Meetup

5. Help us help you. This is how we expect you to write a post:

• A. Make a meaningful title. “Clicking on the Done button 3 times crashes Brave” is much better than “Brave suddenly crashed”.
  • B. A screenshot or recording of the issue (Licecap is totally free to use http://www.cockos.com/licecap/)
  • C. A listing of:
    • i. Your Operating System and version (Mac 10.11.x, Windows 7/8/10, Linux distribution, iOS 9/10, Android)
    • ii. Your Brave Version. (Desktop users please copy info from about:brave using the clipboard if possible)
  • D. Detailed step-by-step instructions of how you came across the issue.
    Example:
    • i. I downloaded and installed Brave.
    • ii. I created a bookmark and clicked the ‘Done’ button three times.
    • iii. Brave suddenly quit and my bookmark was not created.
  • E. Count to 20 and re-read your post. Could someone take offense at your post? Could you say something a bit more clearly?

We should make it a weekend visit where we can all travel to because I doubt any of us in the UK will get as lucky meeting up with each other like one usually would, say in New York for example.

One other thing @goanabootbiddy I realize why you’d simply copy and paste the description box (because of the limitation problem not posting you topic) but I’m sure it would be more appreciated if we can hear a bit of your thoughts, perhaps experience (not that I have much) and what you currently like and dislike about Brave and its future prospects :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.