Description of the issue:
I am trying to add a laptop to an existing Sync chain. On the laptop, there is no link called “Scan Sync Code” or “I have a Sync Code” so I cannot add the laptop.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Open Settings/Scan on my desktop
- Display the Scan string and copy to clipboard
- Email this string to myself on the laptop
- Open the email on the laptop and copy the sync string to the clipboard
- Open Settings/Sync on the laptop so I can paste it in
- Cannot find “Scan Sync Code” or “I have a Sync Code” so I cannot add the laptop.
Reproduces how often:
Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question: