Scammer busted!

you had suspect on me so you reported its okay. now please leave it on admins. let them check my account and find if my referrals are fake and make decisions.:v:

Peace :v::expressionless:

I think it is not necessary to have thousands of followers on your channel, the methods used for reference are totally free, as long as they are real people and like the browser …

lol

LOL

Promoting the browser! lol xD

hey guys please don’t reply anything here let the admins do their work and review the account. thanks

@steeven would you mind closing this thread and checking the account? thanks.

Your account has 0.00001% to be activated! My account was suspended 3 months ago because I installed BRAVE on all the computers of the company where I work! And they told me not to activate my account!

I suggest you start again with other methods! Greetings xD

I mean… is this normal? Did you resolve this issue, or you just turn off the rewards?

Well yes my friend, so it is! who is deactivated will never be activated again! because it all depends on the method you use to get your references! Unfortunately the campaign is for content creators, and not all of us are creators :frowning:
“Unhappily”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.