Similar issue to the other I posted earlier today: 'Reopen All Tabs' worked only for some windows, not others
In this case, I add bookmarks on the Bookmark Manager screen and nothing displays.
- I open Bookmark Manager and right-click to save a bookmark I already have in the Clipboard.
- I save the bookmark but nothing appears on-screen.
- I repeat the process with another URL and the same happens.
- I open the actual webpage for the first bookmark.
- I start to save it using the Bookmark dropdown menu (instead of Bookmark Manager). It’s already displayed as I had saved it previously.
- I go back to the Bookmark Manager screen. I still don’t see either of the two bookmarks.
- I reload Bookmark Manager (i.e., the webpage).
- Now both bookmarks display.
I now see that I reported the same issue before (twice):
Please investigate. Thanks.
Brave Release version. Mac OS Mojave.