Save & Close button not working

I use a helpdesk ticketing system called Autotask. I enter time in tickets all day. If I click on a ticket a new window opens up. I enter time, and click “Save & Close”. When I click this, the button sends the information and I can see in the window in the background, my time is updated, but, the time entry window never actually closes. I don’t know how to really give more information. I have turned off the “shield” for the entire site to no avail. I’m hoping someone is familiar with whatever this behavior is called (postback? no idea, not a web developer).

Here is my browser info:

Brave 0.18.24
rev 1853c35
Muon 4.3.14
libchromiumcontent 60.0.3112.101
V8 6.0.286.54
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel dev
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
OS Release 6.1.7601
OS Architecture x64

If any other information is needed please let me know.
Thanks!

I see… I guess I will just come back in another year or five and hope that basic browsing functionality works.

What kind of console message do you get when you hit Ctrl+Shift+I?

Actually I need the log on Console tab, thanks.

It is just blank, as shown below. This is what I get before I press Save & Close. After I press Save & Close, the window blinks a couple times and the entire body of the window is blank / white, as shown in the second image. Thanks for your time.

After I press Save & Close:

actually since I am a “new user” i can only put one image in a post (!) (?)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.