Ruckus Wireless forums auth does not work

Description of the issue:
Ruckus has a fairly convoluted process that relies on a login at GetSatisfaction.com to login to their forums and it does not seem to work on Brave (but does on stock Chrome).

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Visit https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/ and try to login. There will be a modal popup that’s actually an iframe on getsatisfaction with a “login” button. Clicking the button opens another window with a login form, hosted on “support.ruckuswireless.com”. Login, see success message in this window, and a message that “this window will close shortly and you’ll be redirected”.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
The window does not close, nor am I redirected. If I reload the forums page, I’m not logged-in. If I browse to “support.ruckuswireless.com” I am logged-in.

Expected result:
I am logged-in to the forums site.

Reproduces how often:
Always.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
OS-X 10.12.6, Brave Version 0.69.135 Chromium: 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
Works in Chrome and Safari.

Also have disabled the Brave ad-blocker on the three sites I see involved in the login process.

Apologies for late response.

Can you try with the latest version 0.70.122, @sporkman? In case it can solve your issue.

Also, instead of disable shields entirely, can you try with shields UP and change the cookies setting to “Allow all cookies”?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.