RTorrrent / Transmission / Deluge Webui Incompatible

Win 7 64.

As much as i loved seeing the Blender dragon movie playing in the browser over torrents and the dizzying potential this wont happen any time soon, i would like that to stay/be set on a site by site basis

but when i click a magnet link, due to lack of upload bandwidth, i use an external server. While my host is very creative. The magnet detection, i believe is un-modified and is a simple redirect. Still at this time, the magnet hook does not work, with rtorrent it tries to download file in the browser even when disabled.

trying again, with various web ui and associated plugins it does not understand the protocol, chrome-extension:// and the web shields block the magnet links as an add. It does however appear to install correctly at some level

The actual web ui appears to work perfectly fine on all varieties

Can anyone else confirm?
I can appreciate this is not very high on your to do list, but a rather decent chunk of users will be using this.
so simply making a note and starting the process to get the ball rolling. Thanks! love everything i see so far!

Brave 0.20.42
V8 6.4.388.41
rev 096c7cb
Muon 4.8.2
OS Release 6.1.7601
Update Channel Release
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
Node.js 7.9.0
Brave Sync v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent 64.0.3282.140

While im at it, some trivial but noteworthy issues.
Brave crashes in memu and wont boot (vmware frontend, modified android 4,4,4 for stability)

a little animation to make ssl lock jiggle to draw eyes to it when http:// would be nice

please put in a delete all cookies except! session cookie would be a dream come true.