Rollover amount? Please read & comment

Just edited main post. Attention has been brought to everyone and hopefully a good focus put on it. We know @tmancey and others will be going through logs to resolve. Some issues have been shared by @g00z and others, which we can hope will be checked and resolved as well.

Just do a favor and make sure everyone submits logs, creates a support ticket, and do your best to communicate (details how to do that is in the initial post). Don’t forget to follow up if need be. As for anyone who didn’t share about having the issue, you can still comment below if you’d like, just to kind of leave a trail behind to show many are experiencing this issue.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Will they activate a portfolio for Venezuela?

Hi where do I find the uuid for uploading the log file?

The directions are pretty point on. You need to make sure Verbose logging is enabled at brave://flags and then everything else is from brave://rewards-internals in terms of information you need. Payment ID is right at the initial page, as far as inputting that in both forms for them to know it belongs to you.

What are you referencing and not understanding? If you can be more specific on where you’re getting lost, it would help me to better answer you.

To submit your logs to us, please follow these instructions :

1. Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags. (Relaunch if prompted)
  2. (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  3. Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  4. Now use the browser, ideally for ~30 minutes, as you normally would.
  5. Return to the logs page and hit the Refresh Button
  6. Download your logs.
  7. Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards (note that we’re only interested in your Rewards logs — you do not need to provide the Rewards DB information).
  8. Submit a support ticket include the case number in Description along with a description of rollover issues.

Link to a previous Brave support topic for background, reference, and additional information including submitting logs.

Well, kind of. That one was from last month and said:

The actual bug involved in this issue has actually been fixed already and was pushed in the update to v1.40.x:

Though not locked, it was kind of closed off. What Brave resolved for many and thought would be the “fix” didn’t actually fix it. So now they’re having to kind of start over and go case by case.
Then in terms of how it’s handled, I’ve revamped at least the final part of the instructions so we can have support tickets. This way tickets can be picked up by whoever at Brave, rather than DM which will flood Mattches. Better kind of centralized and easily picked up than forcing him to go through it all solo.

@Saoiray lol ok, I will edit and reword my post just for you.

Also, the chances of payout being less than as shown in the badge “Your X BAT will arrive in Y days”, can’t be negated. Although chances this month could be lower than last month. May be keep screenshots for that as well.

1 Like

Seriously?! Is this how you reply a customer seeking help. And No the direction is not point on to me.

I did not download this app so that someone can tell me I cannot follow clear instructions.

Obviously there is a distinction between “Wallet payment ID” and “payment ID” to me. All you need is to be helpful.

You made a buggy app and I am being made to jump through so many loops so that you can get the info you need to improve your app is not something I signed up for when using your app. I expect the app to work flawlessly at lease for its distinctive features it touted.

Everyone who is facing problem with your app and has provided info should be paid for their trouble in fact.

If you are too tired of helping just backoff and let someone else do the job.

I have better things to do than to help a buggy release figure out how they can fix their problems.

After submitting your log file in the link below you’ll receive your uuid

https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards

Thank you. Nice job.

I’ll watch the Call and submit fresh logs.

Still, I must emphasize again: something has to be done about the faulty “response public key error” Ad transactions.

Whether to pay, assign to zero, discard, send them to outer space… something. They’re hanging around in the browsers for so long causing a mess it’s about time to get rid of it. And of course prevent them to accumulate again.

Yes, and it should be appreciated. It sounds like you’re just in a bad mood and choosing not to read it as it was written. For example:

In that, I asked for more clarification on what you’re looking for it if wasn’t answered. I didn’t insult you or anything. So why you decide to throw a tantrum and give an attitude is an issue. Learn to take what people say for what it is and don’t read into it or have some complex.

No, that wasn’t made clear by your comments at all. In fact, you used the term uuid which doesn’t even exist in this for anyone to worry about. I did assume that you used the wrong term and thus opened up the possibility that I was misunderstanding. This is why I asked where the confusion was so that I could understand better.

I didn’t make crap. Community Ninja = a regular user who spends time helping people. I’m not employed by Brave or anything of the sort. I’m just someone trying to help you and others out of the kindness of my own heart. It does get annoying when I get people who become volatile, such as yourself in this last post/reply of yours.

I’m not anywhere “too tired” of helping. It’s why I spend as much time as I can. It’s clear though that you’re impatient and have a terrible attitude. How dare anyone question anything you say or ask you to provide information so that they can troubleshoot your issue?

Then go do them. You submitting logs are just going to help them with information to try to help resolve your issue. If you have better things to do and that’s not a priority for you, then go do it. Nobody is stopping you. And while Brave wants and needs every user, it’s not like you’re going to make the company go bankrupt or anything.

As for me, I just need to tell you that you need to work on your own ego and overall attitude. Yes, I am snapping back at you. If I was an employee in customer service, this wouldn’t be good to do. Fortunately, I’m not. I still try not to be disrespectful, but I will return bad attitudes…even if in a “nice” way.

That didn’t come up, but they did mention your name and this post at least. They said at that point they had asked you for logs but hadn’t received them yet. Guess you’ll be listening in anyway. https://youtu.be/crjeY9vYHds

Hello @tmancey,

Just submitted recent logs and sent you case number by message.

Waiting for a response.

Thank you.

I just listened.

It appears you tried to discuss the rollover matter but he ended up only talking about submitting logs and stuff. Sad.

I think we had a productive discuss here on this topic where it was strongly indicated that some specific Errors are continuously causing this problem but none of them were addressed.

I appreciate your effort really but Call didin’t contribute anything to the matter this time.

1 Like

UPDATE:

I’m really happy to inform my stucked failed confirmations are finally getting redeemed one by one!

Maybe it’s a coincidence, but my theory is they waited for the payout to complete before speed this up. Who knows…

Once everything gets done I’ll get back here to update again.

Thanks everyone.

And @tmancey, thanks a lot for the attention.

2 Likes

Great. News. And thank you for the update. I spoke with the team last night and was just investigating the logs further. Thanks

3 Likes

It just finished.

100% redemption.

Even a flagged device redeemed its confirmations (at zero value).

Thank you again.

So my last response with support was 11th of August. I submitted my logs for the second time on their request. As yet I have had no email response nor have I had a redeeming of rolled over BAT.
I will add the support ticket system seems like it needs a update. I cant find where my tickets are as they don’t seem to log them for your community ID.
FINAL EDIT: All received. All ok. Thank you BRAVE team.

When is this going to be fixed? It looks like a monthly issue.