Rewards Sync chain issue

Anyone know how to get bat from a unverified wallet to a verified wallet? I have 2 phones and they are in a sync chain with my verified wallet so everything should be depositing into my verified uphold account. However one of my phones which shows up in the sync chain my monthly rewards got deposited into a unverified wallet. I’m not sure how this could even happen since the devices are synced to my verified uphold account. Anyone know how to get my bat from the unverified wallet to my verified uphold account? Not sure if it’s even possible but it kinda sucks losing 3 bat when it wasn’t my fault and the device is in my sync chain to my uphold account. Any help would be nice. Thanks

Sync doesn’t sync rewards/wallets. To sync rewards is done through verifying your wallets to uphold… Your new phone needs to accrue 25 bat locally before being allowed to verify with uphold…

1 Like

Thanks for the info I’m guessing there’s no way to get that bat then but good info to know

well it all gets sync’ed when you reach the 25 bat limit and verify with uphold… provided you haven’t hit the 4 device limit set by uphold…

I already have a verified wallet on uphold so I’m confused why it wasn’t sent there and why it was sent to a unverified wallet. I have 4 sync devices and the 3 others send to my verified uphold account. Not sure why this one was sent to a completely new wallet but I guess it is what it is and my bat is probably just stuck there

because the actual wallet in brave is local until the payout period when the bat gets sent to uphold… all brave wallets are unverified until wallets are verified. android needs to accrue 25 bat before being allowed to verify… Again, sync chain doesn’t do rewards/wallet. So the device is an unverified wallet til 25 bat reached and you verify the wallet… then you’re all good because you will just reach the device limit but not go over it and that unverified total will get added to the uphold total…

Ohhh ok makes sense then because my primary phones browser wallet got to 25 bat on my and my other 2 devices are computers so what your saying is on my secondary phone once it gets to 25 bat it will be synced and sent to my verified uphold wallet?

Yes, because your info said you have 4 devices but 3 were verified which means the 4th device is the one were talking about - 4 devices is the limit… so you’re all good… after 25 bat, that 4th device can be verified and all that bat will get added to yor uphold totals! PAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTYYY! :partying_face:

Awesome thanks for the info. Not new here but definitely didn’t know that about mobile being different then pcs

Just to let you know, you’re at the device limit so getting another device can verify with uphold, get totals from uphold, but can not send to uphold any bat it accrues… The 4 devices have taken the slots that count against the device limit and there is no way to manage the device… ie. i’m not using the 1st device anymore, so let’s get rid of the link between uphold and this wallet… stuff like that is the suuuuck… they are discussing wallet management or something to deal with device limit… but it will be a while til we see some kind of solution…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.