Rewards:- Rolled Back to next month

Briefly describe your issue:
What the hell!

What the hell! I have 3 device ( pc, tablet, phone). i earned 41.26 bats in my pc ,11.95 bats in tablet and 21.22 bats in my mobile phone. But unfortunately in PC 16.75 bat , in tablet 4.5 Bat and in phone 8.5 bats Rolled Back to next month. I am having this problem since last 5 months. More than 30% is rolled back every month. I want to know from Brave support, why this happens every month .

@steeven @Saoiray @SaltyBanana @Mattches
@chriscat

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Latest brave version

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Sometimes (disabled rewards to protect brave policy)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
No

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Do you keep BRAVE running for really less time?
If so, then this delays the process of rewards reconciliation at Brave’s side. This could cause the rolling of reward to the next month.

@Sanskar,
Given the number of times it has rolled over I would recommend reaching out to our official rewards support form so we can take a closer look at your request:

1 Like

Thanks. Case no. 162789

Possible because sometimes I doesn’t click in popup/notification ads.

Not sure. But if it shows up in your estimated earnings then the ad got counted.

@Sanskar,
You need not click the ads to receive the Rewards. Thank you for the ticket number — I will forward this and hope to have more information for you soon, thank you.

Today i received Update for ticket no 162789. He said everything ok . Now I have a question , if everything is ok than why more than 30% bats Rolled Back (Crossed more than 12 bats in each device).

Not happy with resolution.

@Mattches @steeven

1 Like

Because it’s a buggy never working piece of hot garbage. Try Opera or Firefox maybe as Brave will likely be nothing but frustration for the rest of your days

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.